Garlic Knot Chicken Alfredo Ring – is a delicious
Garlic Knot Chicken Alfredo Ring
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (200 g)
½ teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
13.8 oz pizza dough (390 g), 2 packages
3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1 cup alfredo sauce (230 g), plus more for serving
2 cups chicken (250 g), cooked and shredded
1 cup grated parmesan cheese (110 g)
1 cup bacon (225 g), cooked and chopped
1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Cut pizza dough into 2-inch (5 cm) pieces and roll into balls.
- In a large bowl, combine pizza dough balls, chicken, bacon, mozzarella, Parmesan, parsley, pepper, garlic powder, olive oil, and Alfredo sauce and mix well.
- Scoop the mixture evenly into a greased bundt pan or a 9-inch (23 cm) cake pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until top is golden and bubbling.
- Use a spatula help the ring out of the pan, then invert onto a plate.
- Place small bowl of alfredo sauce in the ring hole.
- Serve immediately.