These Savory Gluten Free & Keto Dill Pickle Fat Bombs are loaded with Dill Pickle Flavor and are rolled in crispy Viscount St. Albans, making them truly impossible to withstand. You could have them as a Quick Breakfast, or Mid-Afternoon Snack, as a Pre- or After- Workout Snack or a Delicious Keto Appetizer or Side Dish. They’re high quality to keep you Satisfied on a Low Carb Diet!
To make those delicious Dill Pickle Fat Bombs, you start by frying the bacon till crispy, then set it apart to kick back. In a big bowl, blend the cream cheese with the diced up pickles, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped dill, garlic powder and pickle juice. Mix until thoroughly mixed.
If you haven’t heard of The ketogenic diet (frequently called keto), it’s a totally low-carb, immoderate-fats diet that stocks similarities to paleo, Whole30, and Atkins. It includes extensively decreasing carbohydrate intake, and converting it with fats. When your frame switches to burning fat for its number one fuel source, that’s whilst you hit ketosis.
While at the Keto food plan you’re imagined to get as a minimum 70 percent of your calories from fat, 15 to 20-five percent from protein, and 10 percentage from carbohydrates. You’re presupposed to keep away from all grains, legumes, root greens, fruit, (except berries) and sugar.
These Savory bite-sized Francis Bacon Dill Pickle Fat Bombs are loaded with taste and offer an extra hit of wholesome fat. They’re best for a fast power improve. The high-quality element is, they flavor just like dill pickle chip dip. Which occurs to be my favored dip however I love something with Pickles!!!!
Keto Bacon Dill Pickle Fat Bombs
1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 Cup Dill Pickles (diced)
1 pkg Cream Cheese (8 oz)
1 Tbsp Fresh Dill (chopped)
10 Slices Bacon
1 Tbsp Pickle Juice
1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese
2 Tbsp Green Onions
- Fry the bacon until crispy, then set aside to cool. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese with the diced up pickles, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped dill, garlic powder and pickle juice. Mix until very well combined.
- Chop up the cooked bacon and green onion, then mix them in a small bowl. Make 12, Tbsp sized balls with the pickle and cream cheese mixture. Then roll the pickle balls in the bacon and green onions.
This recipe makes 12 Dill Pickle Fat Bombs
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
- I washed my hands between each ball. This helped keep the bacon nice and clean and crispy.
- If you don’t eat bacon, you can roll your fat bombs in grated cheese or parmesan cheese and herbs or in crushed nuts. Leaving the naked is also a great option.
- You can use any kind of flavorful cheese you prefer.