These Keto Cheese Danishes are a soften-in-your mouth pastry crafted from fathead dough! Perfect with a cup of espresso and prepared in simplest 30 minutes…you could’t flow wrong with this deliciously light, keto high-quality danish!
Fathead dough is so bendy due to the fact it may be moulded into awesome shapes. But, absolute confidence about it, fathead dough tastes like cheese! What higher recipe to make with fathead dough than cheese danish!
Keto Cheese Danish
- For the cream cheese
1 tablespoon Heavy cream
1/3 cup Powdered Sweetener
4 ounces Softened cream cheese
- For the pastry
3/4 cup Almond flour
1/4 cup Granulated sweetener
1 3/4 cup Grated mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons Cream cheese
Pinch of salt
1 Large Egg
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, add in the mozzarella cheese, almond flour, and salt. Mix well.
- Place the cream cheese on top of the mixture and microwave on high for one minute.
- Stir and heat for 30 seconds more if not completely melted.
- When the dough is cool enough to handle, add in the egg and mix well with your hands or a spatula.
- Dump the dough onto a piece of parchment paper or silicone baking mat and divide into 6 even pieces.
- Press the dough into 6 flat rounds spread evenly apart.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- While the dough is in the oven, make the cream cheese topping by combining the cream cheese, powdered sweetner, and heavy cream in a small bowl.
- Remove the pastries from the oven and top with the cream cheese topping.
- Put back in the oven and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet.
- Serve and enjoy!