I love love love Seven-Layer Dip Cups, the day after the birthday celebration, this is usually the primary issue I move for! I simply can’t even believe how lovable and smooth those are!
Seven-Layer Dip Cups
1 cup guacamole (260 g)
¾ cup sour cream (175 g)
1 tomato, finely diced
6 flour tortillas
14 oz refried beans (395 g), 1 can
1 cup salsa (260 g)
½ cup green onion (50 g), chopped
1 bag mexican blend cheese
- Cut flour tortillas into large squares and then divide each into quarters, making 4 smaller equally sized square pieces, per flour tortilla.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
- Generously coat a standard-size muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Line each cup of prepared muffin tin with a tortilla sheet.
- Spoon a tablespoon of refried beans into each sheet.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over each sheet.
- Place another sheet on top of the bean/cheese mixture and press so it flattens.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Spoon in a tablespoon of guacamole, sour cream, and salsa into each cup then top with green onions and tomato.