Stuffed Garlic Bread 4 Ways – delicious food bread
Stuffed Garlic Bread 4 Ways
- Mix cream cheese, mozzarella, spinach, artichoke hearts, and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Cut baguette into thirds or fourths, and hollow out the insides using a knife.
- Stuff the hollow baguette pieces with the spinach artichoke dip, using a spoon to press down.
- Slice filled baguette into 1-inch rounds and reassemble on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Melt butter and mix with minced garlic and parsley.
- Brush the garlic butter generously over the baguette rounds, letting it drip through the slices.
- Cover with the foil and bake at 350 F for 20 minutes
- Cool for 10 minutes, then try not to eat the whole thing.